A webhook may fail for a variety of reasons:
- Timeout - we didn't receive a response
- Invalid target URL - there's an error in the server path
- Error received - target location responds with an error code
Clients can retry a failed webhook attempt within the webhook's log.
- Navigate to the webhook log and click into the failed attempt.
- Select "Retry" to send the data again.
Debugging JSON Requests
Log into the Client Support Center for guidance on debugging JSON requests.
Updated 6 months ago