The SPF-API is designed to allow Symmetry customers to create their own user experience (UX) while still leveraging the powerful Symmetry Payroll Forms product offering.
The SPF-API consists of nine endpoints that allow customers to determine and complete applicable payroll withholding forms for employees.
- Build your own user experience (UX) and consume the Symmetry Payroll Forms API (ideal for custom branding and maintaining your application’s look and feel).
- Pass the employee and employer address information to the SPF API via JSON and the API takes care of determining flows, forms, and tax parameters.
- Capture and store the form answers before passing the information to the SPF API which returns the completed PDF (Base64 encoded) and relevant tax parameters.
- Print, email, or save the completed PDF as you choose and store the tax parameters in your payroll system.
- Guided Process: Ideal for employee onboarding — employees are coached through an automated process ensuring forms are correct and complete.
- Choose Mode Process: Ideal for companies and employees who know the exact forms they need – (match the dash to be the same size as the Guided Interface) gives employees the ability to select forms at will while eld validation ensures employees complete forms accurately.
Updated 25 days ago