The SPF-API is designed to allow Symmetry customers to create their own user experience (UX) while still leveraging the powerful Symmetry Payroll Forms product offering.
The SPF-API consists of nine endpoints that allow customers to determine and complete applicable payroll withholding forms for employees.
- Build your own user experience (UX) and consume the Symmetry Payroll Forms API (ideal for custom branding and maintaining your application’s look and feel).
- Pass the employee and employer address information to the SPF API via JSON and the API takes care of determining flows, forms, and tax parameters.
- Capture and store the form answers before passing the information to the SPF API which returns the completed PDF (Base64 encoded) and relevant tax parameters.
- Print, email, or save the completed PDF as you choose and store the tax parameters in your payroll system.
- Guided Process: Ideal for employee onboarding — employees are coached through an automated process ensuring forms are correct and complete.
- Choose Mode Process: Ideal for companies and employees who know the exact forms they need — gives employees the ability to select forms at will while field validation ensures employees complete forms accurately.
Updated over 1 year ago